Nowadays it is very easy to get lost in cloud culture. There is no one single cloud, there are a number of clouds like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, Oracle Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, Private Cloud, Telco Cloud, EDGE, and more. As a result, the companies are currently considering the possibility of using multiple clouds for diversification, and applications are being automatically migrated to the cloud where their hosting would be most suitable. This approach requires gathering data like events, metrics, traces, logs, netflows, and configurations from different clouds, correlating and analyzing them, giving you a complete overview of your multi-cloud environment. Imagine having new insights and possibilities for troubleshooting and maintaining your multi-cloud based on the use of artificial intelligence and patterns that can be observed and understood.
Welcome to VMware Aria Hub!
The VMware Aria Hub is a game-changing solution for multi-cloud management. The platform (formerly known as Project Ensemble) was born by combining end-to-end multi-cloud management solutions:
VMware Aria Hub is a solution for multi-cloud infrastructures that may be constructed using a combination of several private and public clouds when it’s necessary to give consumers a single, personalized application-oriented interface. Through the analysis of user experience with applications using Aria Hub and machine learning algorithms, it will be possible to receive recommendations for optimizing work with cloud applications, which are based on the optimization of hardware and software.
VMware Aria Business Insights is a feature of the VMware Aria Hub project that gives users the ability to manage events in the clouds, where AI/ML algorithms are used to identify patterns in the behavior of applications and infrastructure to generate business insights that will help in the development of the IT component of the business.
VMware Aria Guardrails (relevant features moved here from vRealize Automation ) is a product for standardizing approaches to providing public clouds and inter-cloud communications in terms of networking, workload protection, cost, and performance, as well as ease of configuration as part of the everything-as-code approach.
VMware Aria Migration is a cross-cloud migration solution for multi-vendor clouds and premium infrastructures that selects the most optimal workload placement while meeting your company’s performance, cost of maintenance, and security requirements.
Three steps are involved in migrating workloads using this tool:
- Assessment – identification of application network interactions, the discovery of services, application tiers, and the workloads themselves in VMs and physical servers that implement the end application for the user.
- Planning – planning process involving Machine Learning algorithms in order to understand the complexity of the processes and the interrelationships of the components. This is also where workload policy definition processes take place to ensure compliance during migration.
- Migration – Automate waves of workload migrations with a bundle of vRealize Network Insight Toolkit and VMware HCX components.
VMware Aria Graph technology, which, is based on an API-first approach, allows DevOps and ITOps employees to access a graphical interactive consolidated view of applications in various clouds, uses Amazon Neptune which is highly scalable and can store billions of relationships.
How to start with Aria Hub?
Aria Hub for now (there are plans for an “on-prem” version) can be a SaaS solution only. To test drive Aria Hub you have three options:
- Register for the free tier of Aria Hub that enables you to inventory, map, filter, and search resources from vCenter Servers, Kubernetes Cluster, and public clouds like AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Try out the VMware hands-on lab “VMware Aria Hub (HOL-2301-08-ISM)” (follow the link and search for “aria”
- Test-drive Aria Hub via VMware Pathfinder
Thank you for reading the article, please click the links below:
🔥Subscribe to the channel: https://bit.ly/3vY16CT🔥
🚨Read my blog: https://angrysysops.com/
🔥vExpert info: https://bit.ly/3vXGPOa
🛒 VMware EMEA store: https://imp.i263671.net/c/3505578/814646/11461
🛒 VMware US store: https://imp.i263671.net/c/3505578/814642/11461
🛒 VMware APAC store: https://imp.i263671.net/c/3505578/814645/11461